The ZOLL AED 3 trainer allows students to practice delivering treatment to a cardiac arrest casualty, equipping them with the knowledge of how to act during a real emergency.
Equipped with multiple emergency scenarios, this training unit provides students with the knowledge of how to act, with confidence in different emergencies, helping to provide casualties with the highest chance of survival. To change the scenario, users simply press the three buttons above the coloured LCD screen.
- Active, full-colour LCD screen
- Contact sensors integrated into the pads to detect pad contact with manikin removes the need for a remote control
- On-device pause button that allows the user to pause a training scenario
- Long-lasting consumables
- Easy USB software updates
- Adheres to ERC 2015 Guidelines
- Optional operating mode (both semi or fully automatic)
- Real CPR Help technology provides real-time feedback on a trainee’s compression quality