With the ability to install this cabinet both in indoor and outdoor environments, you can ensure your device is visible and accessible to bystanders in the event of a cardiac emergency.
- Cabinet is suitable for both indoor and outdoor environments
- Built with two compartments to provide it with shock resistance properties
- Combines polycarbonate cover with ABS chassis
- Visual aid shown on front of cabinet to show key stages of rescue progress
- LEDs installed within cabinet for day/night lighting
- Equipped with internal heating
- 105db audible alarm triggered when cabinet is opened
With no access code required, this cabinet is a great option for most locations to allow potential rescuers to retrieve an AED quickly in an emergency situation.
Once the cabinet is opened, the audible alarm will trigger alerting people in the nearby area that an emergency rescue is taking place. This provides the first responders with additional assistance and so they can focus wholly on getting life-saving treatment to the victim as soon as possible.
The Aivia 220 cabinet can be installed either indoors or outdoors to give your defibrillator a safe storage place depending on your needs, and with seal protection, your defibrillator is comprehensively protected from the weather if stored outside whilst the alarm feature alerts the public that there is a medical emergency occuring.