Features & Benefits;
- Similar in construction to the Duty Range manikins but utilises closed-cell foam to the trunk to provide greater rigidity and reduce ‘slumping’ when using a rescue harness
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the ‘feel’ of an unconscious person – perfect for pole top or tower rescues
- Realistic sizes and weight – will demonstrate the difficulties of dealing with an adult unconscious casualty
- Strong Polypropylene webbing loop to the back allows the manikin to be easily hauled into position prior to training
- Strong enough to be dropped from 2 or 3 storeys with no damage – these manikins are tough!
- The Polyester is waterproof, making it suitable for training in wet or dry conditions as it can be easily cleaned and dried
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising, a common injury when using plastic bodied manikins
- Protective consumables including, coveralls and boots, greatly extended the life of the manikin and help save you costs
Extensively Used By;
Manufacturers of Fall Arrest Equipment.